Public Disclosure of Expenditures
As a Member of Parliament, I believe in being transparent and accountable to the residents of Essex.
Canadians have the right to know that public money is being spent properly by the Parliamentarians who are elected to represent them.
That's why I'm committed to posting my quarterly expense reports as they're made available by the House of Commons.
These reports outline how I utilize my annual budget to pay for employee salaries, hospitality and advertising expenses, constituency office leases, operating costs, and more.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I would be happy to address them.
My MP expense reports:
- April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018 - All Expenses
- April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018 - Travel Points
- April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018 - Hospitality Expenses
- April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017 - All Expenses
- April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017 - Travel Points
- April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017 - Hospitality Expenses
- October 19, 2015 - March 31, 2016 - Hospitality Expenses